torsdag 25. februar 2010

Yes! Da er det endelig torsdag, arbeidet er gjort og det er laanghelg:D

I just finished work and now I`m going to pick up some pictures I have developed to decorate my boring room a bit, buy ticket for tomorrow, then off to the gym, then pack! Sooo excited to go. Seriously. The only thing that sucks is that the trip is like 6h and I`m going alone since I`m the only person that got the day off.. But I`m meeting sabine there and we`re gonna chill on the beach until the others arrive:)

More good news. On monday I`m going with 2 girls from the university here to do some presentations in schools! It sounds great, they have some activities, stories etc. and I`m going to observe the first few and then start helping them with the last one of the day. Think we`re doing 3-4 on monday and then some more later that week..So I will get a looong break from the newspapers which is great. I took some sweet pictures of me and my work today. Will post them after the weekend, promise!

I signed up for dance lessons..It`s a bit scary because I dont know anyone else going, but I really want to learn some latin dances and could be a good way to meet some more people. Starting in mid-march!

What else...I`m liking this blog thing, buuut it kind of sucks as well! You all know what I`m up to, but I have no idea how things are with you!! SO send me updates, please!

Ok. Have a good weekend everyone and I`ll let you know how Puerto Viejo was on Monday. Chiao:) xxx

1 kommentar:

  1. Ok, jeg kan fortelle deg hva som skjer her på Kløfta.
    Vår lille datter ligger å puster og promper om hverandre, du liker å sover, og jeg gjør det samme som Alma. Pluss at jeg leser denne bloggen du skrev for over syv år siden.

    For syv år siden jobbet jeg i Frogner barnehage på den minste avdelingen. Mye bleieskift der som kommer inn handy nå.

    Gleder meg til å lese resten:)

    SvarSlett