mandag 5. juli 2010

I can't believe it..



Hey party people:D

I really can't believe that it's been almost 6 months!!! It's been almost 6 months since these pictures were taken, since we lived in the hostel, since we were studying spanish and exploring the new city of san jose...it's sooo weird to think about. 6 months is a long time!

I have about 2 weeks left in Costa Rica. Then the trip to Guate and Cuba, then a few small trips (my european tour;) and then I will be working home in Norway for about 2 months before I will be booking a one way ticket to España:D So a lot of exciting thigs in store for me, me like !!

Soooooo I'm really looking forward to a lot of things, and because of this it's not gonna be so sad for me to leave Costa Rica. I dont really think I will miss my job or san ramon actually. What I will miss the most is deffinatly the volunteers, and the life we've been living here together. And the country itself, it's without a doubt GORGEOUS. It really is a Costa Rica (Rich Coast) And just being able to take a weekend trip to the most beautiful places on earth is amaaazing!



I'm gonna miss tico time. Dont really think my boss in norway would be very happy of I continue my tico time practise at home. Here I start work at 8am and I usually leave my house around 8-8.15 or something..And if Im meeting up with someone I usually leave my house about 30min after we were supposed to meet. Just warning you guys ;)

I'm gonne miss being able to pick lemons and mangoes on my way to work.

I'm deffinatly gonna miss not having a maid to clean my room and wash and iron my clothes.

I'm gonna miss the Imperial (beer) that costs about 5 kr

Im gonna miss the COFFEEEE!!

the traveling

the nice and friendly people that sais buenos dias to you even though they dont know who the hell you are

the beaches

The greeeeeeness, the palmtrees, the nature in general


And of course I'm gonna miss my Therese sooo much..My gooooood it's incredible how good friends we've become during our stay here, it really would not have been the same without you:) But she's moving with me to Bracelona so it will be ok (right Teresita Walbergita??)

And there's a few things im not sure im gonna miss but that will deffinately be weird..like

it's gonna be weird to go to bed and not hear at least 20 dogs having something that resembles choir practise

to throw the toiletpaper in the toilet

to not being able to take a taxi anywhere for about 10-20 kr

not having people treat you like an alien in new, small places

to make my own food again

to speak norwegian again..

to watch tv without spanish subtitles

to not be foreign and therefore very interesting...

So yes! Nowa lot of things will be different, a lot of things will be difficult buuuut it will be a lot of fun also. Just picture me saying buenos dias to random people in norway or looking up a pine tree in the forest in Norway to see if there are any monkeys haahaha :D

I will neeever forget this experience tho..it's been very colorful and exotic!

Pura Vida for ever:D

1 kommentar:

  1. hi love,

    yes what a pura vida experience huh. when i came back to london i forgot i didnt have to throw the toilet paper in the dusbin and that was funny. however trust me, when your home in norway you will appreciate everything a little more and you will truely realise how amazing both countries are. i have fallen in love with london all over again. thanks for blogging and keeping it up. i remember way back us together in atlanta airport jan 26th 2010.. now look months flown past.

    All the best, love fahmida. x

    SvarSlett