tirsdag 13. april 2010

Heeeelp!!


Ok, forgot this part.

So the meeting saturday was about this event we have coming up..the international day. All volunteers have to prepare a stand, activities, entertainment and\or food from their country..and it's pretty serious stuff! saw some pics from last years which included free german beer, a 2meter high 2 meter long big ben, the eifel tower, a castle with the stand in side it, a smurf village, a viking ship etc etc. and it looked soo professional! I am the only one from norway so I need some help.

ANy ideas about what I can do would be soooo appreciated! DOnt get a lot of money to do this and only have a week in san jose to prepare for it...the day is 15th of may. Soooo wish I was from Sweden so I could dress up as Pippi!

Im thinking doing something with cross country skiing but not sure how\what...help.
Thanks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar