Hello.
Im at work. Its pouring down outside and Im suppose to leave in 20min buuuut might have to hang out here until the worst stops. Damn you rainy season.
Update since last time.
Unfriendly (and/or ulgy) bugs observed: 234
Times wanted to harm one or more dogs: 17
Meals eaten including rice and beans: 0 (!)
Times thought about leaving project and go travel: 134
Times thought about what to do with myself and my future: 58
SO there you have it. Im am happy today tho. I found out that my boss is going to let me visit another project for a week so will hopefully save some tortugas (sea turtles) on a remote beach while I´m here. It doesnt hurt either that it means 2 weeks of not packing any newspapers either :D Why 2 weeks? Because the week before this is the international week in san jose when we will prepare for the stands at the international day. I will be swedish that week by the way. Since ACI doesnt have a program in Norway I could choose if I wanted to do a stand all by my lonesome or help someone else. So I could chose between dressing up as a lonely brown cheese or as Pippi Langstrompe. Difficult desicion ehm not really ;) So bring it on May!! eventhough that will mean more rain..
Saknar dykk XOXOXOX
hahaha youre so sweet! And we're gonna look GREAT as pippis!
SvarSlettBtw, maybe i copy some things and put it in my blog. Like that counting thing for example...Okay bff? <3 xxxxx
Haha you copycat :) No thats fine, go for it and use my grand ideas!
SvarSlettMontezuuuma next weekend, exciting:D