It´s official. The weather gods hate me. Im supposed to be walking home from work right about now..but then the sky opened up and if I tried to go outside I think I would dissapear. It´s raining soooo heavily. And the thunder. help. This always happens. The exact moment I need to go somewhere the sky opens. I even had to park the bicycle and go walking as cycling with umbrellas have proved to be
a) a very comic sight and
b) dangerous
and frankly I cant afford more of my electronic equipment to drown..
Im having a not so happy day today. Been quite sad actually and even cried at work..
Not sure what´s going on, buuuut planning on going to the gym (if I ever get home) to get some shit out of my system and keep focus on all the good stuff! :)
Have a nice weekend planned, my work colleagues and me are going on a trip to a volcano that I have yet to see and some other thingys and then Im being dropped off in San jose for a birthday party:) Hosetl 1110 here I come again! The only down side to this is that I have to leave my house at 5AM sat morning..might fall a sleep in my drink at the party! Buut if I go to bed friday at like 9 I might survive.
So yes. The rain has now gone from extreme to extreme light so might take the chance. Have a good night/morning/aftenoon/whatever
xxx
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar