
Yo,
Yesterday was first day of dance classes at Merrecumbé. Interesting experience!
First of all I couldn´t find the place. I had been there before to sign up and thought I knew where it was but nooooo..my sense of direction is very very bad. But after some asking around I found it and thanks to Tico time I was not late!
Secondly, I thought it was going to be mostly tourists and foreigners in genereal as it is a very basic course. But again noooooo. I guess my steriotyping is bad..I thought all latinos knew how to dance already, but they don´t because at least 30 of them is in my beginners class. And mostly couples. But I did found 2 foreigners I could feel weird with. We didn´t really do much dancing the first class, started by laying down on the floor! At lot of talking, some rythm exersices and some getting to know each other exersices. Nice poeple tho. After that we began with Merrengue. When the dancing began I was in for a bit of a shock. The instructer brought ME to the middle of the circle of people to show them how to do the steps when it was time to couple up. Sweatted a bit in that moment I must admit. But it was fun. Next class is friday.
Today I´m actually bussy at work. Realized I haven´t really done that much work with the presentation which I have to do tomorrow, but have been working hard the whole day and it´s looking pretty good now if I may say so myself!
Also done a bit of research for when my parents come in just 2 weeks. Yay for holliday:) I have to leave the country when they are here because I´m only here on a tourist visa so I have to leave the country every 3 months to get a new valid stamp in my passport! SO the plan is to go to Granada, Nicaragua, an old colonial city close to a lake called Laguna de Apoyo, and I´ve found a place to stay that just seems like heaven on earth.
http://www.sansimian.com/



Just hope they have available rooms! During easter a lot of people will be travelling around so it might be difficult! Fingers crossed.
Anywho, think that might be it for today. Need to finish the presentation. Work-out meny today will consist of aerobics and perhaps a spinning class if I feel ambitious!
Kos og Klem sendes hjem:) xxxx
hei! hadde skrevet masse, men så ble det borte, typisk
SvarSlettdet så kjempefint ut i Granada, du må finne ut hva hotellet heter, må vel bestille herfra, så vi får betalt, hvilke datoer vi skal være der?, og så lurte jeg på den leiebilen igjen?? gleder meg til et bittte lite salsa-kurs!!
SvarSlettHotellet heter jo San Simian! Du kan sjekke ut mere bilder paa linken. Sendte mail til de i dag for aa hoere naar det er ledig i den perioden dere er her saa da faa vi se. Skal hoere om leiebil med han jeg kjenner. :)
SvarSlett