tirsdag 2. mars 2010

I was bitten by a dog today:(

Ok. Gonna start with the dramatic insidence. I was going home from a rather shitty day at work. The newspapers hadnt been touched since thursday and the pile had grown several meters!! And I had to climb over small mountains of shit to get to my little table. Anyways. Went back on my bicycle and was first chased by one fat small dog who gave up the chase after 5 meters. 2 min later 2 other dogs started chasing me. A bit more fit and aggressive dogs. I panicked and started going faster and I tried to kick them. Bad idea. The smallest one jumped up and bit my leg! Not hard or anything by he bit me. And now Im scared of dogs. Good things do not come in small packages anymore. The small ones just bites you:(

Yesterday on the other hand was a good day! I met up with 3 nice girls from the University and we went to a school. Then we had 3 presentations for three different 6th grade classes, it was great! The activities are really good! We have a fairlytale that deals with environmental problems, and one of the girls made some amazing illustrations. We do some other stuff as well, talk about recycling why and how to do it, and then the kids have to come up with ideas how they can help the env. and so on. Its simple but its sooooo much better than packing newspapers! Im doing more with them tomorrow which is good:)

This evening I went to the gym again. Did aerobics first and it was fun but SO warm! It was like doing aerobics in a sauna. I lost 2 liters of sweat I think. I also met some nice german girls and they "forced" me to come with them to spinning after the aerobics class. It was a bad idea. I hate spinning and even more when its 30 degrees inside the room!! So I sweated another 2 liters. Seriously, I looked like a drowned cat afterwards. But now it feels good:)

On my way back from the gym I saw something funny. A old truck couldnt start in 1st geer so there were 2 people running next to the car pushing it and when it got some speed the engine started and the people jumped in the car. It was exactly like a scene from little miss sunshine:)

Would really like to know how you guys are doing as well!!!! Comments are appreciated ALOT ;)

Take care and Pura Vida!!
Besos xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du må passe deg for hundene!! Ikke alle som er like snill som louise. Det så iallefall ut som du hadde hatt en fantastisk helg med hostel familien. Hvordan går det med spansken?

    SvarSlett
  2. Spansken er fortsatt ganske rusten, men jeg faar da frem det jeg vil si etterhvert;)

    SvarSlett