tirsdag 13. april 2010

I heart travelling


Hola amigos y amigas!

I was going to upload a lot of pics here, but I couldnt for some rason so it's all on facebook instead!

It's back to reality for my part now..its tough to be back at work and everything after almost two weeks on the road spending time with my real (and the best) parents, meeting new people and seeing sooo many beautiful things and places. Its even more difficult with the spanish now..and there is soooo much rubbish at work it really ssuuuucks! anyways this is how the trip went down:

First stop San Ramon. Parents came with their rented car, visited my project and had gallo pinto cooked by my amazing boss, stayed the night at my home here and we had a nice evening together all of us with tapas style food and loads of red wine.

Next stop was Puntarenas. Full of people, heat and saaaand. Not very great beaches compared to others i've seen..

Then we were off to La Fortuna and the very shy volcano arenal. It was nice tho, and the lake especially.

Then off to Monteverde. Walked through the cloudy forests on hanging bridges. Went horsebackriding. Ate dinner in a tree house.

Then we drove aaaaall the way back to san jose. Stayed in the hostel, my home in san jose, and the next day went to granada nicaragua by buss. 8 long hours. WOrth it tho. Loved granada. So much more exotic than costa rica..costa rica is a bit too americanized sometimes...

The last two days we went to laguna the nicoya. Stayed in a eco resort, spendt most of our time in the water or in the hammocks. Or kayaking. It was a nice way to end the hollidays.

We went back saturday and I went straight from the buss station to an ACI meeting with the other volunteers. Those events usually turn into parties and this night was no exception. Me and Tere (thats your name now Therese) went back to the hostel tho and was suppose to meet up with the others later but we found some cool people at the hostel, the owners among others and ended up going out with them. As per ususal the night ended on the sofa outside the hostel in the early hours of the morning after a bit too much drinking, talking and laughing.


I was still up when my parents left at 5am sunday so got to say bye to them as well. Lovely. Had to pay for it sunday tho. hung over and tired to the point where it was extremely painful and I just wanted to lay down and die a little bit. I got over it tho :)

That's all for now my peeps. peace and love xxxxxxxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag er sjalu, synes du har hatt det fantastiske! (good norska? haha)

    Well, Tere is better than Kendra I guess...

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, that is perfect Norwegian:) You are right, you'll go back to sweden speaking norsk better than svensk;)

    SvarSlett