mandag 19. april 2010

Woman 1 - Cucaracha 0

It has been an interesting day. Or not really anything exciting but I've not had the best of luck!

On my way home from work the chain all of a sudden fell off, and almost got stuck between my feet and the peddals or something, not really sure what happened, but I almost fell of my bike. And the chain fell off. And when I tried to put it back on it was twisted in a weird way so after 15 min of intense attempts of getting it untwisted I had to admit my defeat and walk back home with diiiirty hands and the chain on the handle. Nobody offered to help me either:(

Anyways, went to the gym and had probably the best aerobics class I've ever been to. It was exhausting + really difficult = Fun! Loved it so much and was sooo tired after that I didnt feel the need to go to spinning class after so I went home. And what awaits me in my room??? A big, fat, ugly, disgusting cocaracha. I HATE them with a passion. I get far enough of them at work, in fact I think I saw about 12 at work today and it doesnt really bother me anymore, but when it's in my room, even on my pillow in my bed (!) then that is just not ok. Quite angry at the little bugger I went for the bug-killing-spray, marched back into my room ready to attack. I found it and I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed. It still didnt die so I sprayed some more. After taking a few laps around my bed, the bastard finally gave in. The great thing now is that my room smells like it was painted with this bug-killing-spray...Still it is far better than going to sleep fearing that a cocaracha might crawl up in your face while you sleep. Eewwwww!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Hi ler godt. Hater alle slags innsekter aa skjoenner godt hva du mener med heller sove i ett rom som lukter insektspray enn aa sove sammen med kakerlakken. Her har vi bare edderkopper heldigvis:)
    Ikke saa morsomt at denne sykkelen ikke henger sammen da men men bedre dag i morgen kanskje.
    Selv kan jeg fortelle at idag 20 april, Daniel 11 mnd!!! har vi foerst staatt opp, Daniel vaaken kl 5 am. Klokken halv ti var vi paa vei til Bradfor on Avon for aa svoemme, kom dit saa var det fullt i baby poolen men slapp inn etter 20 minutter. Saa var vi paa bumps and babyes( da leker de smaa mens vi voksne drikker kaffe) ogsaa dro mor paa pub og tok ett glass vin med nabo jenta. Saa en ganske bra dag for meg altsaa.

    Kos deg masse. Gleder meg til aa seg deg i august.

    Klem

    SvarSlett