Alrighty people. Here is a small selection of pics. It makes more sense to start at the bottom and go upwards..and dont forget to read my earlier post first, that also makes more sense:) Enjoy!
Therese and Thomas chilling inside the waterfall:)

Crazy person jumping


Our little waterfall.

It was sooo cool! ca 20 meters..

Getting to the waterfall, this is actually close to where I fell.

More daaancing

Dancing? Or just standing on the dancefloor talking??

Jedd and Kasper enjoying their Imperials

Hahaha, I HAD to include this. This is what we looked like after swimming in the ocean after the club...

Me, Jedd and half of Therese;)

The very cute danish couple

The scandinavians:)

Chilling out at the hostel

Louise, Therese and Therese's HOT body ! Our hostel had a pool table, we played alot, I was very bad alot so I lost alot:)

The view from out hostel...sweeeet!

Arriving to Paquera after a 1h30min boat trip, but they sold beer so we survived!

Muuuusic on the boat

On the boat
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar