Oh yes. Im sooo dissapointed now I almost feel like crying. Got up early today, went to the doctor and was so excited to get the stiches out of my leg. Buuuuut the doctor didnt want to remove them because she said my leg was still too swollen. So I have to continue taking my pill coctail for breakfast for 5 more days. More penecillin and all that..
The part that sucks is that if I cant take out the stiches tomorrow I will have to stay here over the weekend so it doesnt get worse..and it suuucks because my plan was to go to san jose tomorrow to our beloved hostel and celebrate thereses birthday (for the 4th time:) And it would so suck if I cant go. I have stayed in almost all week and im sick of sitting on my ass doing nothing, its driving me a little crazy. I went to work wednesday but nobody will pay for my taxi (not the insurance or the organization) so then I couldnt work. shit shit shit.
I have been a desp. housewife today and baked cookies. So im gonna go to work and say goodbye (because im not going to be there for 2 weeks) and give them cookies for their daily coffe break. How nice right?
I did walk back from the doctor today, major accomplishment..haha the furthest I have walked in over a week! It was a little bit painful, and I walked very slowely (slower than tico pace wich is slooooow.) but I managed to get home! All by myself. Hurrah.
Sooo fingers crossed for tomorrow! Want that black thread out of my leg!
Adios. xxxx
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar