tirsdag 8. juni 2010

Guapiles, Gunshots and Earthquakes!


Heyy


So Sunday I was supposed to go to San ramon again but due to unforeseen circumstances I went to Guapiles with Therese! Stayed with her and worked at her project monday and tuesday and went home tuesday afternoon. it was really nice but my god I am so glad I dont live in guapiles..It's sooo warm compared to san ramon and the people are quite darker so we always feel like aliens when we walk around there. Not to mention the place is butt ugly. It is sooo strange how such a tiny country can have both the most amazing paradise on earth and also the ugliest place I have ever seen. Not all of it is ugly tho..the house of t's family is sooo ice and their garden is too.
It was nice to see her kids at the prphanage again as well, they are sooo cute:) And her family has 5 adorable puppies:) Here is 3 of them..

Sunday night we were both really tired from our nightly adventure saturday and wanted to go to bed early buuuut then we started watching the last episode of grey's anatomy which turned out to be a 2h long hospital massacre..a lot of blood and screaming involved so we were pretty scared when we went to bed. About 10min after closing my eyes we both heard a gun shot outside the window. And 10min after that again we felt an earthquake..Let's just say it took a while before we fell a sleep.

Monday and tuesday was pretty shitty much because of lack of sleep..and then having 12 kids around you in 40 degrees heat..Lovely.

But of course I enjoyed my company <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. ....unforseen circumstances....???? What would that be?

    SvarSlett
  2. Vel..det var vel mer at lysten til aa dra tilbake til san ramon for aa pakke aviser ikke var helt tilstede!

    SvarSlett