I kind of made a deal with myself..or more of a restriction. The last two weeks I have bought quite a lot of stuff..like 4 dresses and 1 pair of shoes. Which, now that I see it written down, seems a bit excessive. So I told myself I am not going to buy anymore until I'm back in Europe, except if I find a nice bikini because I actually need one. It's only like a month and a half so shouldn't be that difficult right? Riiiiight...
Walking back from the gym today I passed a shop window and I saw THE nicest pair of sandals and a really really nice dress. Maybe Sigrid was right, maybe it should be called the land of the beautiful dresses. I really want to buy it. I couldn't today because the shop was closed but I'm afraid my willpower isn't strong enough to avoid buying it. So please, some extra willpower would be nice if anyone has anything to spare.
I am feeling better now. It really helps to work out for me and really, I have nothing to complain about! Thinking about what I have coming up makes me feel really lucky and so my whining and complaining stops right here and now. Promise.
Pura Vida Love xxx
Hei, hei, nå må du prøve å tenke på at det ikke er så mange ukene igjen. Og, tenk også på at alt du kjøper, skal du ha plass til i bagasjen hjem. Høres ut som at week-end'en blir bra. Tenk positivt og tenk at det er mange rundt omkring som er glad i deg og at du gjør en nyttig og god jobb der du er nå. Klem fra pappa
SvarSlett