
I do!
Why? Well.-. It's just more interesting stuff to do! Like this week for example. Had meetings with one of the gringos I did the presentation for and now we are trying to get money for a container to put outside the COFERENE building that would make it easier for people to drop things off, pluss it would be kind of a sign as well because it will have our logo on it. And I'm also trying to make a "shopper's guide" kind of a list of brands/products that are env. friendly/has recycable packaging.
AND friday I'm doing my first presentation in SPANISH! Not a whole one, but one part of it. Scary.
And there's more:) Tomorrow I'm going to San Jose with my boss to visit one of the factories that we cooperate with! Will see the whole recycling process, great for a recycling nerd like me8)
ANother thing I would like to share, actually two more things but this first..I am very facinated at how creative some people are! Came over som products during my research:
A mirror made from fashion magazines!



A Lamp made from snack bags and candy wrappers !




Hola
SvarSlettHar ikke glemt deg altså og jeg leser bloggen din bare ikke helt hatt tiden til å skrive. Mange flotte ting man kan lage av ting man egentlig bare kaster i søpla.
Vi reiser til Spania i morgen...ble plutselig bestemt. 2 timer unna alicante. Skal bo hos pappaen til Steven. Blir der til tirsdag så ja fire dager. Blir forhåpentligvis bra. Daniel har begynt å krabbe så han er overalt om dagen. Savner tanta si masse. Skulle gi deg en klem fra han.
Kos deg videre.
Klem fra oss.