mandag 24. mai 2010

Her kommer Pippi Langstrømp, tjolahopp!



Tjenare!

So, ages since I've written now. A lot has happened. Happy birthday to my darling little nephew who just turned one. Look how cute he is :):)


I really wish I could be two places at the same time sometimes. Hate missing things like this. And Happy birthday Norway! Cant believe this is the 4th year im out of norway on this day. Seriously, if anyone wants to travel to norway make sure to be there on the 17th of may. It's such a nice day, the country is just so happy. Unless it snows.



So yes, what's happened lately? My leg is working now. Stiches out and it is pretty much healed.
I can bend my knee again. Thats exciting stuff.



I went to San Jose on the 8th of May for a week to work on the international day. The first weekend I spent in my second home here, hostel 1110 with some other volunteers. We had a birthday party for Therese and went out to one of my favourite clubs in SJ, Rapsodia. It was SUCH a good night. Loads of free drinks all night, beautiful people, dancing, talking, laughing, and then some;)


Pic of me, Therese and some great people we've met randomly during these months. The cake was my birthday present for her. Chocolate and strawberry cake. I think it is THE best cake I've ever eaten.






The following Sunday I went to my temporary host family for the week with Therese. And monday work started. And it was alot of work, but also so much fun. All volunteers had to make a stand from their country and present it the following saturday. I was swedish. We worked during the day and had some drinks and fun at night. All happened at the office of my organizations. Fet soo bad for them. They had to work while 50 some volunteers turned they office into a construction space. Cutting, painting, taiping, clipping, sewing and partying and all happened in their offices. haha. it looked sooo shit there after just one day.




On the day it self I was Pippi. It was very funny. I made quite a lot of money making Pippi hair for those who wanted with metal wire. So 20 some people were walking around with their hair sticking straight out of their head. Germany had the best stand tho. A train with info inside the train. Crazy stuff. But yea, it was a good week. Met a lot of new people, got to know other people better and life was good.
Pippi made friends. Here with her friend the Empire State Building and an unnamed Viking. ALso an example of what another stand looked like. We all did such a good job!




I had an even better time this week, but will write about my jungle adventure in another post. Dont want to bombard you with stuff either. But yes. Life is exciting. I never though I would enjoy myself as much as I'm doing. And I have met some of the most amazing people ever. It is very strange to think about the fact that it's coming to an end soon. But I have so much to look forward to so not going to complain! Planning a trip to Panama with my BFF, Vicky Valentine coming and joing me on adventures to Guatemala and Cuba, looking forward to catching up with friends and family in Norway and then who knows. Norway? Spain? Costa Rica otra vez? Que será, será!


Pura Vida love to all. xxx

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hei på deg Synove. Godt å hoere nytt fra deg igjen. Er leggen din helt i orden igjen? Så fint bilde du hadde faatt av Daniel, det har ikke jeg sett foer. Kanskje det er fordi jeg ikke er på facebook??
    Vi hadde det kjempekoselig i bursdagen til Daniel. Pølsefest med masse kake etterpaa, der skulle du ha vaert. Gleder meg aa hoere fra dine opplevelser den siste uka ogsaa. Klem fra pappa.

    SvarSlett
  2. KJære Synøvemor! Jeg er trofast leser av siden din.. Den er sååå bra, føler nesten at jeg er på tur. - Men akk, befinner meg stadig i berget det blå og der blir jeg nok en lang stund til.. Synes du er tøffeste jenta i gata og gleder meg til neste brev fra reisende Mac(les:Synøve). Ta vare på og stå på videre. Klem Trine

    SvarSlett
  3. Saa koselig at du leser du og Trine:) Gleder meg til aa se alle igjen i August.
    Pappa, beinet er ganske helt i orden igjen, litt vondt aa boye kneet fortsatt, men dog. Det fungerer:) Heidi sendte meg bilder fra bursdagen, saa veldig koselig ut altsaa!

    SvarSlett
  4. jag vill läsa om djungeln!!!

    SvarSlett